– It is mandatory for ALL schools to adhere to the above and to maintain a minimum of 180 learning days;
– Observance of public holidays is mandatory and subject to Federal Government
– Observance of Open Days is mandatory and the timing is at the discretion of schools;
– Third term vacation should not exceed 8 weeks;
– Schools operating International Curricular and wishing to adopt different dates from the Lagos
State-approved harmonized calendar should note the guidelines on flexibility and apply via
https://oeqalagos.com/oeqalagos-academic-calendar-guidelines-on-flexibility/ ON OR BEFORE 15TH OF AUGUST, 2022.