+234 803 561 3340
+234 803 325 0875
Guide Principles of Education Quality Assurance.
The following guiding principles apply to all education quality assurance activities and are intended to ensure that:
- The findings of quality assurance evaluation both internal and external contribute to improvement of education.
- The process of quality assurance promotes inclusion of all learners.
- Quality assurance is carried out openly with those being evaluated.
- All quality assurance evaluators use the same quality standards and the quality indicator which must be known to all stakeholders.
- The findings of quality assurance evaluation are valid, reliable and consistent.
- The outcome of evaluation shall inform national and state policy, planning and training