1. Register basic school details here to receive a registration reference code. (15 minutes)
2. Download and take the School Self Risk Assessment to determine your current readiness toward reopening your school. (30 minutes)
This WILL NOT be submitted.
3. Download the (3) three guidelines below and thoroughly review them for your operational, academic , monitoring, health and safety and communication plans.
4. After registration in Step 1, you will receive an email with login details to access your Reopening Course online.
5. Take the Reopening Training Course (1 hour)
6. After you complete your reopening course, next steps will be communicated to receive a certificate.
7. You will receive the School Reopening Toolkit. This folder will include templates, and guidelines to support your reopening implementation.
8. Upload your plans and supporting documentation. OEQA will review your documents and visit your school for verification where a clearance code will be issued.